Question by party.face.breaker;**: some questions about the “fat burning soup diet”?
thats the link to the soup ^
I’m just wondering:
1. If I eat one bowl of the soup a day, without going on the diet will it still work?
2. How does this work
3. If I do that how long will it take for me to lose 5lbs if I exercise too?
4. Is this a safe idea?
5. Did you ever try it, did it work for you, and would you recommend it to anyone?
6. If i just eat the soup what else should I do to help me lose weight?
7. What type of food should i stay away from
8. And how long can i safely do this?
Thanks in advance xx
and i’m not over weight..
im 5’5 1/2
Answer by Kal-El
This entire diet is not only unhealthy but won’t provide a permanent solution to your weight problems. It could actually make them worse actually.
Your best bet is to get on a program of diet and excercise. You can find lots of great information on line as to what to eat and what not to eat.
Quick question- if the “fat burning soup diet” actually worked, wouldn’t everyone be doing it! Stay away from it your only wasting your time!
Give your answer to this question below!